If you’re already a Vendoo user, then you are well aware that Vendoo can save you time, make you more efficient, and help get your inventory sold faster. What you might not know is that Vendoo also gives you a direct way to make cash by recommending us to your family and friends. We call it the “Refer A Friend” program because you aren’t just doing affiliate marketing; you’re recommending a product that you trust and believe in to the people who trust and believe in you. Here is how it works.
What Are The Benefits Of The Vendoo Refer-A-Friend Program?
The Vendoo affiliate program has benefits for both you and your friend. First of all, when your friend signs up using your link, they will get 25% off their first month. What a great deal! Second, you’re going to benefit with one of the most generous affiliate payouts in the industry.
For each person that signs up for a paid Vendoo subscription using your link, you will receive a 20% commission based on which plan they selected for the first 6 months of their Vendoo subscription. Not only is this a great commission, but we pay out for a full six months as long as that user stays a member.
How Does The Vendoo Refer-A-Friend Program Work?
Enroll in our Refer-A-Friend program quickly and easily using this link. Now you’ll be able to track your metrics in real-time using your dashboard. Your commissions will be paid out on a rolling basis on the 1st and 15th of each month via PayPal.
Our affiliate program uses sign-up links. You will receive a personalized link that you can put in your social media bios, posts, and anywhere else you can think of.
We hold earnings 45 days from the start date of each subscriber's monthly start date to make sure they stay a member for that month. The payment for each person you have signed up will be due at different times, but you can keep track on your dashboard.
Also, make sure you check out: 8 Reseller Tips from an Expert - To Succeed Selling Online
What Makes The Vendoo Affiliate Program Unique?
The high commission and the length of time are already pretty unique in the world of affiliate marketing, but Vendoo goes one step further. You might have signed up for affiliate programs in the past where the company competes with its own affiliates by routinely offering steeper discounts than the affiliates. With Vendoo, this will never be a problem. If Vendoo is offering a great discount code, your friends will be able to sign up using your link, and they will also be able to enter that code at checkout for that deeper discount. It’s a winning situation for everyone.
Vendoo also offers milestone rewards in addition to your cash payments. As you sign up more people, you can win special Vendoo merchandise and perks such as custom landing pages or business cards.
How To Make More Affiliate Sales With Vendoo
Now that you have an affiliate link, you might be wondering how you can use it to start making money with Vendoo. Here are a few tips that bring our top affiliates the most success.
- Putting the link in your social media bio.
- Create quality social media content and add your link (use the link sticker in IG stories, for example). Use photos and videos to talk about how Vendoo has changed your business. Are you on more platforms? Are you saving time? And you making more money? Share your success stories!
- You can also share quick Vendoo tips and tutorials on social media as well.
- Don’t forget your e-mail signature that’s a great place to add links!
- Do you have a blog or YouTube channel? Making posts or videos about why you use Vendoo can help you get more affiliate sales.
- Go to in-person or virtual events and network with people. This will allow you to meet more people who you can potentially refer to Vendoo.
- Join the RAF Facebook group Where you will find ongoing support from the Vendoo staff including fun contests and lots of graphics to help you find success!
- When you reach certain milestones, Vendoo will help you with things like your own landing page or business cards, but you don’t have to wait - you can create your own landing page easily or print your own business cards with a QR code that goes right to your Vendoo affiliate link.
Pro Affiliate Tip: Many people take a “set it and forget it” approach to sharing their affiliate links by just sticking them in their bios and forgetting about them. The people that really bring in the dollar signs are those that are proactive in reaching out to their friends and followers, starting conversations, and sending them the link personally!
We hope you consider joining the Refer-A-Friend Program today and start earning your cash rewards!