We know that as a reseller, you have a lot on your agenda. You’re always looking for ways to sell faster, get more done, and get more out of each day. So Vendoo has worked on new features and improvements that will help you do all that and more.
Make sure to join our Facebook Group for weekly updates.
Vendoo’s New Features And Improvements
- Marketplaces fees are now auto-calculated and filled in on the "Mark as Sold" form (excluding eBay and Shopify fees which vary based upon your subscription and membership).
- Tags feature will automatically choose the first few tags used when listing so the extra ones don't have to be removed.
- The quality field on Depop is set to 1 on new items so you don't have to type it.
- Vendoo Labels can be exported on your CSV spreadsheet for enhanced inventory management.
- Kidizen suggested shipping costs are now included on Vendoo.
- The "charge tax on this product" field has the "save as default" option.
- The marketplace logos on the inventory page are now clickable, bringing you directly to your active listings.
- More "save as default" fields are included on Poshmark, Mercari, Tradesy, Depop, and Facebook.
- The "Condition Description" and "Allow Best offer" fields have a "save as default option."
Take A Look At Vendoo’s Bug Fixes For The Month
- Fixed issue with the images being listed out of order.
- Corrected an error that did not allow users to list on Poshmark.
- Fixed the problems syncing with Poshmark.
- Fixed the issue where some users were unable to connect to their eBay accounts.
- The shipping fee has been updated.
- The model field now includes the "other" option.
- We fixed the error that prevented users from selecting the package weight.
- Solved issues related to the package weight field where the option of 10-50 pounds was missing.
- Corrected the error that didn't allow some items to be imported onto Vendoo.
- The images are now shown in the same order as they are on Vendoo.
- Fixed the error related to the SKU when the listing process was successfully completed.
- The weight is transferred correctly from the Vendoo form to the Shopify form.
- Corrected the issue where some users were unable to delist items from Shopify.
- Fixed an error that appeared when clicking on “show optional fields.”
- Fixed an error where some items were not being synced.
- Navigation on the Vendoo inventory page is now faster.
Love these improvements? Don’t hesitate to reach out to us via email or social media to let us know how you like them. You can also become a referral partner by signing up here. You can earn money and give your friends a discount on their first month with Vendoo!
You may also enjoy reading: Reseller tips for inventory management