This first month of summer was jam-packed with great, long-awaited updates to make managing your reselling business even easier. We appreciate your feedback and suggestions to build and improve our platform for you.
Make sure to join our Facebook Group for weekly updates and behind-the-scenes information about what's happening at Vendoo!
Vendoo’s New Features And Improvements
- Auto Clear and Sync: Closet active items are auto-synced when accessing the importing page. The items displayed are only the ones that have not been imported to Vendoo.
- Photo management: Users can now list using different images for each marketplace. This includes adding, deleting, and changing the photos for each platform. Learn More in This Tutorial Video.
- The Analytics page now includes a “Filter by Labels” option.
- When a listing is missing images, a warning message is displayed.
- Depop and Grailed marketplaces are now available on the app.
- The help button was integrated into the app for Android and iOS.
- Images are saved on draft items correctly.
Take A Look At Vendoo’s Bug Fixes For The Month
- Updated categories and size fields.
- Fixed errors related to the form's quantity, brand, and categories fields.
- Solved issues with the “optional fields” section in the form.
- Fixed error that showed up when trying to bulk relist.
- Discounted shipping can now be set up correctly.
- Fixed the image's appearance on the marketplace form.
- Solved the switching accounts issue.
- Solved errors related to listing and relisting on Shopify stores.
- Listed dates no longer update when the delisting process fails.
- Default fields are saving correctly.
Love these improvements? Don’t hesitate to reach out to us via email or social media to let us know how you like them. You can also become a referral partner by signing up here. You can earn money and give your friends a discount on their first month with Vendoo!
Be on the lookout for updates, events, and resources in our next updates blog. You can also find all the product updates for June 2022.