It’s the first month of the year, and we’re off to a great start with good news for our users.
We've launched new features in our desktop platform and our mobile app. If you’re like us, you strive for new and bigger goals in your reselling business. We are here to help you accomplish those.
If you love these improvements and want to spread the word to other resellers, you can become a referral partner by signing up here. You can earn money and give your friends 25% discount on their first month with Vendoo!
Vendoo’s New Features And Improvements
- Multi-quantity items are now supported in Vendoo
- Shopify and Kidizen are new marketplaces available on our mobile app
- Etsy calculated shipping profiles are now supported on our platform
Mobile and Desktop Improvements
- Stale listings are displayed across marketplace icons on the inventory page.
- The photo limit on Grailed was increased to 25.
- The marketplace on the sales screen can be edited for multi-quantity items.
- The eBay form in Vendoo now supports up to 24 photos.
- Label manager navigation has improved when opened within the Vendoo form.
Take A Look At Vendoo’s Bug Fixes For The Month
- Fixed Mercari brands not transferring into the listings during the delist/relist process.
- Fixed Mercari form not loading model field completely.
- Fixed the issue of Poshmark sometimes not showing the correct size in imported items.
- Corrected Etsy pricing ignoring decimals.
- Fixed price rounding for all marketplace forms.
- Corrected the issue with the general form not saving correctly.
- Fixed sold items not displaying missing sale details icon.
Keep an eye out for updates to the new Vendoo Chrome Extension, more automated features, new marketplaces, and more. Loving these improvements? Don’t hesitate to contact us via email or social media to let us know your favorite or any suggestions you may have!
Make sure you join our Facebook Group for weekly updates and behind-the-scenes information about what's happening at Vendoo!