The last month of the year came with a flurry of activity as Vendoo made lots of necessary improvements and bug fixes to improve your experience with our software. Make sure to join our Facebook Group for weekly updates on everything we’ve improved or fixed for the week. Once a month we like to round up all the changes in one convenient place for you.
Vendoo’s New Features And Improvements
- All marketplace fields now import from eBay
- Multiple category specifics are now supported. You can select more than one.
- You can now have a default shipping field on the Facebook form.
- All marketplace fields now import from Mercari, Etsy, and Depop.
- Added new category for Poshmark “Electronics”
- Updated the brand list for Depop
- Copy and paste added for Etsy
- Motor category added to eBay
Take A Look At Vendoo’s Bug Fixes For The Month
- Fixed an issue that prevented some users from listing on Facebook Marketplace this month.
- Corrected error with Mercari asking for IMEI input.
- Fixed error that occurred when you tried to add or delete a second brand.
- Helped the Grailed Form recognize brand names.
- Fixed “show listing” link on Tradsey
- Corrected issue where eBay items were still showing as listed after using bulk delist option
- Quotation marks and apostrophes were not being imported correctly, issue resolved.
- Template title and descriptions are now being transferred over correctly.
- Corrected error that took users back to the first inventory page after using any bulk action.
- Improved inventory search bar.
- Stopped deleted items from showing up in inventory.
- Corrected the Stale listing system warning information.
- Fixed error preventing users from updating their e-mail addresses.
- The multi-action button now appears on the last page of your inventory.
- Edits made to the title on copied items now transfer to other listing forms.
Known issues we are working on
When returning to the inventory page, the page is no longer the same as before. We are working on getting the previous behavior of returning to the same page.
We are looking forward to a great 2022 starting this month with the long-awaited Shopify launch you won’t want to miss! So mark January 21st on your calendar.
Love these improvements? Become a referral partner by signing up here. You can earn money and give your friends a discount on their first month with Vendoo! Everyone will want to sign up when they see the new features we have in store for this year!
You may also enjoy reading: Reasons Why You Should Use Vendoo as Your Crosslisting App