Welcome back! We launched new features over the last two months that we know will make your reselling experience with Vendoo even better than before. Our mission is always to help our resellers build their business, so we appreciate your feedback and suggestions as we build and improve our platform.
If you like these improvements and want to spread the word to other resellers, you can become a referral partner by signing up here. You can earn money and give your friends a discount on their first month with Vendoo!
Vendoo’s New Features And Improvements
New Releases 🎉
- Advanced filters: This feature enables you to filter the inventory in multiple ways to enhance your business organization.
- Mark as sold in the mobile app: Now you can mark your listings as sold on the go and delist them from all remaining marketplaces right from the Vendoo mobile app.
Mobile and Desktop Improvements 🎯
- CSV download is now exporting all items.
- Updated Filters by status in the mobile app.
- Integrated many mobile app experience improvements.
Take A Look At Vendoo’s Bug Fixes
- Fixed error related to the importing URL of an item.
- Fixed the error that did not let users list on eBay.
- Solved the error related to the SKUs field in the mobile app.
- New brands have been added to the form.
- Updated the transaction fees to auto-calculate the cost of the platform.
- The connection issue updated.
- Occasion labels are included in the Depop form.
- The Free shipping option is now included.
- Duplicates are no longer showing on Depop.
- Fixed the brand error message that showed up when trying to relist or delist.
- Solved issues related to the filters not selecting correctly.
- Fixed the error where the URL and the icon on the Inventory didn't appear while listing.
- Analytics is now displaying the correct information for sales.
- The listing status is automatically updated after marking it as sold.
Loving these improvements? Don’t hesitate to contact us via email or social media to let us know your favorite or any suggestions you have!
Make sure you join our Facebook Group for weekly updates and behind-the-scenes information about what's happening at Vendoo!
Be on the lookout for updates, events, and resources in all our channels. You can find more info about the advanced filters feature for inventory management.