If these first few months of the year have been slow in sales, we’re here to add some grease to the gears with this month’s amazing updates. Discover marketplace updates, new platform improvements, and more. Make sure you join our Facebook Group for weekly updates and behind-the-scenes information about what's happening at Vendoo!
Vendoo’s New Features And Improvements
Mobile and Desktop Improvements
- The new Shopify admin URL is now supported
- Etsy return policies are now included in Vendoo
- Updated the Mark-as-Sold form allowing quantity to be 0
- Updated new categories on the Mercari form
Take A Look At Vendoo’s Bug Fixes For March
- Fixed the new shipping classes not updating automatically when listing old items.
- Fixed the error that did not allow users to list or delist from Facebook Marketplace.
- Corrected importing from Facebook issue.
- Corrected the return policy not being validated.
- Fixed an error that showed up when trying to list on Shopify.
- Corrected listing errors that didn't allow users to list successfully.
- Fixed the error message that appeared when attempting to download a CSV file.
- Corrected the Cost of Goods value defaulting to 0 when it was empty.
- Saved shipping preferences are now showing correctly in Depop and Mercari forms.
- Fixed the issue where the listing price field on Vendoo form was not transferred to Mercari and Poshmark forms.
- Corrected delist items not being displayed under the draft section.
- Fixed the issue of inventory and analytics numbers not matching.
Are you loving these improvements? Don’t hesitate to contact us via email or social media to let us know your favorite or any suggestions you may have!
If you want to spread the word to other resellers, you can become a referral partner. We just launched our lifetime commission incentive where you can earn money and give your friends a 25% discount on their first month with Vendoo!