Discover the power of innovation: Unveiling our latest product updates! Get ready to explore the most significant features of the last months. These exciting enhancements include automation and promise to redefine your reselling experience.
Join our Facebook Group for weekly updates and behind-the-scenes information about what's happening at Vendoo!
Vendoo's New Features And Improvements
- Sale Detection and Auto Delist feature is now available for eBay and Poshmark.
- Photoroom Background Remover is now integrated into Vendoo.
- Templates and Analytics are the latest addition to the Vendoo mobile app.
Mobile and Desktop Improvements
- Made changes to the app experience on small-screen devices.
- Improved listing process for Mercari, Depop, and eBay.
- Improved the appearance of the multi-select field for better performance.
- Added new fields on the Etsy form to include secondary color and material.
- Changed the auto delist behavior so items marked as sold before Vendoo detects the sale won’t be duplicated.
Take A Look At The Latest Vendoo Bug Fixes
- Fixed listing errors related to size fields on the mobile app.
- Corrected the importing images with low-resolution issue.
- Fixed the issue that didn’t allow users to list on Mercari.
- Ability to create listings with up to 8 images.
- Corrected error where saved shipping defaults were not populating correctly on the mobile app.
- Fixed the listing error related to worldwide shipping prices.
- Fixed errors where users could not list their items properly.
- Addressed issue that didn't allow marking items as sold or delisting them due to lack of a URL.
- Improved the eBay importing process for listings with various pricing structures (not fixed price).
- Corrected the syncing error of sold items showing up on the importing page.
- Fixed connection issues for users who deleted store categories.
- Solved issue that was presenting while attempting to sync items from Grailed.
- Fixed login issues to Grailed on Android devices.
- Fixed the issue where Vestiaire Collective connection was not recognized when both Chrome extensions were enabled together.
- Fixed the analytics page showing an incorrect number of listed items.
- Photos on the mobile app now have the right look and field when uploading for the first time.
- Addressed errors presented on the checkout page.
- Fixed the issue where backgrounds can’t be removed on iOS devices.
- Corrected the mistake for the listing or relisting process on mobile.
Loving these improvements? Don’t hesitate to contact us via email or social media to let us know your favorite or any suggestions you may have!
You can become a referral partner to spread the word to other resellers. We have launched our lifetime commission incentive, where you can earn money and give your friends a 25% discount on their first month with Vendoo!