Wondering how to delete your Poshmark account? We got you covered. Poshmark is an extremely popular and reputable marketplace that lets you buy and sell clothing, accessories, handbags, shoes, dresses, and even makeup online. Of all of the reselling platforms, Poshmark is considered one of the easiest to use, with an extremely user-friendly interface and ultra simplified selling.
That said, there are many reasons why you may need to delete your Poshmark account, and we are here to help!
Before we dive in, you may also want to consider putting your marketplace on “vacation hold” if you are simply unable to fulfill orders for a temporary amount of time. You can actually put your Posh closet on vacation mode indefinitely, and your listings can still be viewed, shared, and commented on during vacation mode (just not purchased).
You may also be interested in: 10 Great Marketplaces Every Reseller Should Consider
If you really just want to delete your Poshmark account altogether, fear not! You can delete your account similarly on either your mobile app or website, and you can take care of the whole process in just a few simple steps.
Before beginning the deleting process, be sure to redeem any remaining balances from any items you may have sold on the platform. According to Poshmark, an account deletion cannot be fulfilled if there are any pending transactions or available balances.
How to delete your Poshmark account using the mobile app
1. Start the Poshmark app from your mobile phone.
2. Choose the Account tab in the bottom right corner.
3. Scroll down the menu and click on Poshmark Support Center.
4. Then, select Manage Account Status.
5. Select Delete My Account.
6. A pop-up will likely require a verification code sent to your email address or telephone number. Enter this code and press Submit.
7. On the dropdown menu, you will be asked to choose the reason you are deleting your Poshmark account.
8. Then, select Delete My Account.
9. In the pop-up screen, click "Yes."
Your Poshmark account is now officially deleted!
How to delete your Poshmark account using a desktop
1. Select your profile picture at the top-right of the page.
2. Select Account Settings.
3. From the left-hand menu, select Manage Account Status.
4. Select Delete My Account.
Take note that Poshmark won’t process any deletion requests that are submitted through a written request to Poshmark Support. In addition, your account will remain active and will not be formally removed if you simply delete the app from your phone without going through the official deletion process.
Want to explore more of the ways to navigate Poshmark, or improve your sales before you delete your account? Check out our Poshmark Bible Blog Post!
Do you have specific reasons for deleting your Poshmark account? Have you found other platforms to better serve your reselling business? Tell us below!