As we enter Q2, many resellers are taking the time to reassess their goals and strategies for the upcoming months. Read on to learn more about our new product features and updates to help you achieve your reselling goals.
Make sure you join our Facebook Group for weekly updates and behind-the-scenes information about what's happening at Vendoo!
Vendoo’s New Features And Improvements
- Vesitiare Collective is now an integrated marketplace in Vendoo
- New Advanced Filters: added missing sale details and sold but still listed filters
Mobile and Desktop Improvements
- Mark-as-sold shows the correct marketplaces warning with multi-quantity listings.
- Tags transfer correctly from the Vendoo form to the Shopify form in the mobile app.
- New style tags were added to the Depop form.
Take A Look At Vendoo’s Bug Fixes For March
- Saved shipping defaults are auto-populated correctly when creating new items.
- Media mail has been added as a shipping option for applicable categories.
- Fixed error that caused new listings created to fail.
- Fixed the error where items were not being listed.
- Ability to list vintage items as “A finished product” from Vendoo.
- Vendoo now allows users to connect to the marketplace using either the old or the new URL.
- Imported items are counted on the analytics page, and their date listed is saved correctly.
Loving these improvements? Don’t hesitate to contact us via email or social media to let us know your favorite or any suggestions you may have!
You can become a referral partner if you want to spread the word to other resellers. We have launched our lifetime commission incentive, where you can earn money and give your friends a 25% discount on their first month with Vendoo!