We have got some marvelously major updates on our end this month! March was a milestone for Vendoo in terms of adding features that are total game changers for resellers. We know these new features will make listing and selling easier than ever before! Make sure to join our Facebook Group for weekly updates about all the work going on behind the scenes of your seller’s best friend.
Vendoo’s New Features And Improvements
- SellHound integration. Connect and import your listings.
- Beta mobile app launch that allows you to:
-Login or Register
-Connect to eBay, Poshmark
-View all your items in your Vendoo Inventory
-Create and View an Item
-List, Delist and Relist listings on eBay, and Poshmark
-View the details of your settings
- Added more brands and styles to Depop
- Updated FedEx shipping rate on Mercari
- Updated the new shipping rates for USPS on Depop
Take A Look At Vendoo’s Bug Fixes For The Month
- Corrected issue where the copy and paste process wasn't saving the shipping information.
- Solved issues related to the importing items feature.
- Corrected issue where model field did not load all options.
- Fixed error where the view item link was not redirecting to the item on the Marketplace.
- Solved the error message received when trying to list items over $500.
- Fixed issue about items with local-pickup shipping weren't being imported.
- Solved the error that appeared when trying to sync items from eBay.
- Solved the "Throttled" error message that appeared while trying to import onto Vendoo.
- The analytics page is now loading correctly.
- Sold date selector in Vendoo is being displayed correctly.
- Solved issue where users were unable to upload images onto Vendoo.
Known issues we are working on
Updating the price for prepaid shipping labels to match Tradesy new options.
We are so stoked to help you run your business on the go with our Beta Mobile App. Come be a part of the newest and greatest tool in the reselling industry. You can download the app, and start listing like a pro.
Love these improvements? Don’t hesitate to reach out to us via email or social media to let us know how you like them. Also, share the news with your friends.
You may also enjoy reading: Reasons Why You Should Use Vendoo as Your Crosslisting App